We offer PA and VA services from just £120 per month.
So what can a Clear Day PA pick up for you? We handle different selections of the options below for our clients, and if you have additional needs please do let us know.
- Inbox management
- Document creation
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Remote access computer filing
- Actioning personal paperwork
- Payment scheduling and invoice creation
- Onsite filing (if you are local to a member of our team)
- Data entry
- Managing suppliers
- Arranging gifts for clients
- Diary management
- Typing up minutes from recorded meetings
- Onsite minute taking if you are local to a member of our team
- Setting up your mailing list
- Sending out regular newsletters
- Setting up workflows and landing pages
- Promoting your courses and events
Training and Events
- Managing attendees
- Sending out joining instructions
- Promoting events
- Zoom / Microsoft Teams hosting
- Inputting job advertisements online
- Sorting through applicants
- Chasing references
Website and Office Systems
- Basic website amendments
- Website shop administration
- Recommending project and client management systems
- Putting in place and administering project and client management systems
We bring calm and clarity to small businesses and organisations around the UK to enable them to grow and thrive. Find out more about us here and read what our clients have to say. Get in touch to find out how we can clear your day.
Helen has a fantastic ability to see a problem, tackle it step-by-step, and to communicate as she works. She is organised, efficient and kind. What more could I ask for from anyone providing administrative support? Helen very much hit the ground running in our organisation, and her ability to start ‘doing’ small things before getting the full details of the work ahead was particularly supportive as we started our working relationship. Highly recommended!
Over the last three years my business has grown from ten to 25 employees and the volume of email /post /and other documentation was becoming a barrier to my personal and business efficiency. I decided I needed to get help and Helen came highly recommended from a good friend. Slowly but surely she has reduced my inbox to manageable proportions, reduced my in-tray from four (massive) boxes to a small tray and prevented two or three otherwise inevitable fines for late payment of parking / speeding tickets and not completing my council tax form on time (an annual event for some years now!). Today I find myself working from home on a long term project which might not have been possible without her support. Thank you Helen!