Do you wish that you had someone to whom you could pass the stuff you don’t have the time to do? Someone to help you with your admin, solve the problems and deal with the day to day, well, nonsense for want of a better word?
We offer PA and VA services from £30 per hour.
So what can a Clear Day PA pick up for you? The short answer is, pretty much anything, but we’ve grouped some of our most common tasks into different headings below. If you don’t see what you are looking for that’s not to say we cannot assist, so please do book in a call to discuss your specific requirements.
- Inbox management
- Document creation
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Remote access computer filing
- Actioning personal paperwork
- Payment scheduling and invoice creation
- Onsite filing (if you are local to a member of our team)
- Data entry
- Managing suppliers
- Arranging gifts for clients
- Diary management
- Typing up minutes from recorded meetings
- Onsite minute taking if you are local to a member of our team
- Zoom and Microsoft Teams hosting
- Prospective client research and mailing list creation
- Setting up your email marketing system
- Sending out regular newsletters
- Setting up workflows and landing pages
- Promoting your courses and events
Training and Events
- Managing attendees
- Sending out joining instructions
- Promoting events
- Zoom / Microsoft Teams hosting
- Inputting job advertisements online
- Sorting through applicants
- Chasing references
Website and Office Systems
- Data entry
- Basic website amendments
- Website shop administration
- Recommending project and client management systems
- Putting in place and administering project and client management systems
We started using Clear Day earlier this year when the admin was getting on top of me. Helen and Jo have been amazing to work with and have freed up my time to focus on the areas of my business that I most enjoy (not the admin!). Highly recommended.
I’m so grateful to Clear Day! I was looking for a suitable VA as my business expanded and couldn’t have asked for better support. Clear Day are professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, friendly and genuinely care about you and your business. The best part is I’m so much more relaxed and I enjoy my work more, as I don’t need to worry about admin and jobs I don’t have time for! Thank you.