Clear Ahead coaching with me, Helen Calvert, is the answer to anxiety and overwhelm for ambitious women business owners.
I can bring calm, clarity and focus to the challenges of starting, growing and maintaining your own business.
All of my coaching is rooted in self-compassion, working with who you are and what works for you.
Ready to feel calmer, more confident and get to where you want to be? email email@example.com or book a call below.
Are you a woman running your own business? How many of these statements are true for you:
- I often feel anxious or overwhelmed
- I struggle with feeling like an imposter, imagining at any moment people will find out I don’t know what I’m doing
- I am not sure what to do next to grow my business
- I want to expand my business but I’m terrified at the thought of managing people!
- I have loads of ideas but I can’t seem to follow through or get anything completed
If one or more of these statements are true for you, it is time to book in with me.
Coaching with a small group of like-minded women, working together to ditch the imposter syndrome, find their confidence and get things done. Make progress in a supportive environment
Join in with my next available monthly group for accountability, support and friendship. Click here for more details.
6 1-hour coaching sessions over 3 or 6 months, to get you clear on where your business is headed, how you can reach your goals and how you can get the most out of your working life. Text and email support included.
Overcome the overwhelm and find your confidence in sessions focused on you and your individual needs & working style.
A 1 hour coaching session via video call – ideal for untangling your thoughts and gaining clarity on an issue that you are struggling to get past. Whatever the challenge in your business or personal life, we can clear your head and give you a straightforward plan of action. Book in here.
Having recently completed a 6 x hourly coaching sessions course with Helen, I cannot recommend Clear Day enough. Having run my business for 4 years, I felt that I was at the point of requiring an outsider’s view on how I was working and running the business. Helen helped me to gain so much clarity, not only in my business ‘life’ but also in my personal life too. The financial investment was most definitely worth it and I’m now feeling much more confident and prepared for the year ahead! Thanks so much Helen.
I am a MOE Foundation certified coach and I have experience in running a small business and managing a team of people. I am also no stranger to anxiety and overwhelm, due to family mental and physical health issues. Can life and business be overwhelming? Yes. Can it all be managed with the right tools? Absolutely.
If you are ready to feel less overwhelmed, more confident and more focused, my coaching is for you.
Helen’s coaching is brilliant! After being on the verge of burnout last year, Helen helped me redefine my business and personal goals, set some boundaries, and put practical actions in place to achieve them. She is an excellent and highly empathic listener – our sessions went far beyond “business stuff” but Helen didn’t bat an eyelid and was unfailingly kind and supportive. Having never had a coach before, I am now a convert. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Coaching with me is all about giving you the time and headspace to explore your goals, where you are now and how you can successfully move forward.
My coaching is for you if:
- You need someone to listen while you explore your thoughts and concerns
- You need someone to ask the right questions to help you to formulate a plan
- You need some headspace so you can get clear on what is going on for you
- You need to focus on what you want and how to get there
I’ve just had a session with Helen and…WOW!!!! I feel so empowered and I have an action plan to move my business forward, just from one hour! I’m definitely going to take the next step and invest in her longer term coaching program. Would definitely recommend Helen if you need clarity, want to release blocks and move forward with an action plan!
How coaching helps you to make progress:
- Coaching can give you a different perspective on what it is you are facing
- Coaching helps to shape your ideas and form strategies for implementing them
- Coaching enables you to focus and be more productive
- Coaching helps you to work out what it is you REALLY want from your business – and from life
I have recently had a coaching session with Helen and I honestly can’t recommend her enough. In the space of one hour Helen helped me to regain focus and clarity regarding my business goals and day to day processes. I was made to feel totally at ease throughout and Helen really encouraged me to pursue my goals, but just as importantly to take care of myself in the process and to become both the best boss and employee that I possibly can for my business. Thank you Helen.
What is the investment?
- For 1-2-1 coaching the investment is £1,000 + VAT for 6 1-hour sessions
- For group coaching, the investment is £100 + VAT per session, so £600 + VAT in total