Are you ambitious and focused, yet struggling with anxiety and overwhelm? Do you find that imposter syndrome hampers your progress? Are you unsure of the next steps for growing your business?
Clear Day owner Helen Calvert is a MOE Foundation certified coach and she has personal experience with both anxiety and running a successful small business.
If you are ready to feel less overwhelmed, more confident and more focused, our Clear Ahead coaching package is for you.
Clear Day Coaching is all about giving you the time and headspace to explore your goals, where you are now and how you can successfully move forward.
Our coaching is for you if:
- You need someone to listen while you explore your thoughts and concerns
- You need someone to ask the right questions to help you to formulate a plan
- You need some headspace so you can get clear on what is going on for you
- You need to focus on what you want and how to get there
How coaching helps you to make progress:
- Coaching can give you a different perspective on what it is you are facing
- Coaching helps to shape your ideas and form strategies for implementing them
- Coaching enables you to focus and be more productive
- Coaching helps you to work out what it is you REALLY want from life
Clear Ahead Package – £600
If you are ready to make a real difference to your life and make progress towards your goals, this 6-session coaching package is for you. The package includes:
- 6 one-hour coaching sessions, in person or via video call (or phone).
- Access to our 90 minute Overcome the Overwhelm video course – 5 videos to watch at your leisure
- A set of our Clarity Cards to help to ground you if panic sets in
- 6 weeks of follow up text or email support to help you to embed the learnings from our sessions
Coaching sessions can be spread across 6 or 12 weeks and will be arranged at times convenient to you – some evening or weekend slots are available.
By the end of the 6 sessions you will have clarity on your goals, feel confident in where you are headed and what you want to achieve, and you will have concrete strategies for making those goals a reality.
About your Coach
Helen Calvert is a MOE Foundation Certified Coach and is trained to provide performance coaching. On a personal level, she has worked in administrative roles for nearly 20 years and has also faced many personal challenges, including managing the health of her youngest son who was born with a congenital heart defect. Helen has personal experience of anxiety and depression, and has faced relationship challenges as well as the challenges that come with starting and running a small business.
Get in touch for a no obligation chat to see if Helen can help you to face what lies ahead on YOUR journey, and to find out how she can bring calm, clarity and focus to your challenges and opportunities.
Having recently completed a 6 x hourly coaching sessions course with Helen, I cannot recommend Clear Day enough. Having run my business for 4 years, I felt that I was at the point of requiring an outsider’s view on how I was working and running the business. Helen helped me to gain so much clarity, not only in my business ‘life’ but also in my personal life too. The financial investment was most definitely worth it and I’m now feeling much more confident and prepared for the year ahead! Thanks so much Helen.