Our contact details.
Address: South Manchester, UK
The type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel
- When you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
We may share this information with
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to enable them to provide you with the best customer experience possible.
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to process payments, refunds and third-party financial agreements where necessary.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Delete any which do not apply
(a) We have a contractual obligation.
(b) We have a legal obligation.
(c) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
1. We use secure cloud services to store data with the following in place:
- Encryption at rest
- Encryption in transit
- Role based access control
- Strong Multifactor authentication
2. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com
3. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
2. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com or 59 Chorley Road, Sale, M33 2TT.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk